About Train City Eats
Host Zach Russell has dedicated himself to finding a wide variety of Ogden, Utah’s best, independently owned eating establishments. Train City Eats will take you on an unexpected journey, not just through reviewing food, but encompassing the city’s culture and diversity as well. Created, written, production, edited, hosted, and directed by Zach Russell. Filmed, production, and edited by Paul Castleberry. Audio and production by Brandon Lamb. Eaten by everyone.
New Episodes every other Thursday.
|1st Episode – 9-6-12||2nd Episode – 9-20-12|
|3rd Episode – 10-4-12||4th Episode – 10-18-12|
|5th Episode – 11-1-12||6th Episode – 11-15-12|
|7th Episode – 11-29-12||8th Episode – 12-13-12|
- 3 guys do giant donut, hamburger, food challenge!!!
- The Union Grill at Ogden’s Union Station: Train City Eats
- Giant Sweet Roll, Buttery Scone, Great Polynesian Food, and a BAT Sandwich!!! Train City Eats
- Great BBQ: Train City Eats
- Train City Eats at Ogden Utah’s 25th Street Farmers Market and Street Food Vendors!!!
- Train City Eats at a great South American bakery in Utah!!!
- Jump on Board with Train City Eats this Fall!!!
- The Lucky Slice – Best Pizza in Utah!!!